FINALLY, pass your B2 language test and QUALIFY for our employer’s requirements to work as a professionally RECOGNIZED* nurse in Germany.
- PRC license
- Willing to undergo the Refresher Course for B1 / B2
- Willing to learn the German Nursing standards especially for those without or little hospital nursing experience
- With or without experience … as long as you are willing to learn!
Our employer’s offer comes with:
- Scholarship for the B1 and B2 Refresher Course
- Scholarship for TELC exam review
- Training in German Nursing standards for Fast Track Professional Recognition
- Starting salary package range of 2,400 to 2,750 Euros and above upon recognition*
- 25% additional payment for weekend, night and public holiday shifts
- Paid vacation: At least 24 days
- Health and Social Security Insurance
- For nurses with families: Migration support services
Availability and admission to the Scholarship and Career Program are subject to our employer’s requirements.
VERY limited offer due to the high number of B1 and B2 non-passers! HURRY!
First come, first served.
* Dependent on the licensure test performance of the nurse, the assessment results of the individual qualification of the nurse at the German authorities, and the processing time at the respective license issuing authority in Germany.