Scholarship for German Language Training A1 to B2
REWARD yourself and your family and start your Nursing career in Germany to finally EARN a starting salary package range of 2,400 to 2,750 Euros and above upon recognition.*
- PRC license
- Willing to undergo German language training 8 to 10 months
- Willing to learn the German Nursing standards especially for those without or little hospital nursing experience
- With or without experience … as long as you are willing to learn!
Our employer’s offer comes with the following benefits:
- Scholarship for German Language Training with German nursing contents (“Pflege”)
- Scholarship for TELC B2 exam review
- Training in German Nursing standards for Fast Track Professional Recognition
- Starting salary package of 2,400 – 2,750 Euros and above upon recognition*
- 25% additional payment for weekend, night and public holiday shifts
- Paid vacation: At least 24 days
- Health and Social Security Insurance
- For nurses with families: Migration support services
Limited offer! HURRY! First come, first served. Availability and admission to the scholarship and career program are subject to our employer’s requirements.
* Dependent on the licensure test performance of the nurse, the assessment results of the individual qualification of the nurse at the German authorities, and the processing time at the respective license issuing authority in Germany.